- 1 package of extra-firm tofu, completely drained and diced into cubes
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 2 tsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- corn kernels from 2 ears of fresh corn
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt, to taste
- salad greens, for serving
- crumbled goat cheese, for serving
Dice the tofu and drain in a kitchen towel for 5-10 minutes. Squeeze the towel to remove excess moisture. Heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for 30 seconds. Add the tofu and zucchini and cook for 5 minutes.
With a sharp knife, cut the corn off the cobs and add to the pan with the tofu and zucchini. Cook for about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add tomatoes, parsley, and lemon juice.
Taste for seasoning and add salt as necessary. Serve warm or cold over salad greens, with a crumble of goat cheese on top and a crusty loaf of bread on the side.