Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Treats: Spider Cupcakes & Pumpkin Brownie Bites

These are two easy treats that I've made recently for Halloween parties.

Spider Cupcakes


These are so cute and easy to make. I made chocolate cupcakes (recipes from Emmy's blog). After frosting them, we placed an Oreo cookie in the middle of each. Then, we put a small dollop of icing in the center of the cookie. Then (and this is the most time consuming part), we attached 8 pieces of licorice for the legs. Then, we used a small amount of frosting to attach M&Ms for the eyes. They were such a huge hit!



Pumpkin Brownie Bites


A friend of mine posted the link to this recipe. The only modification I made was I used regular muffin tins and lined them with cupcake wrappers (it made enough batter for 12). I baked them for 20 minutes and they came out perfectly. Even my 5 year old was gobbling them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment