Saturday, February 5, 2011

Crepes

As I've mentioned before, breakfast is my favorite meal. Today, because it is evidently World Nutella Day (thanks for the tip, Kathleen), I decided to make crepes.



I had always used Alton Brown's recipe, but my friend Emmy (who's French), posted a recipe for crepes on her blog the other day, so I decided to try it out. They turned out great, and the best part is that it only makes 8 crepes, which is perfect for our family.


I filled half with apricot jam and half with nutella and banana. YUM!

2 comments:

  1. that sounds WONDERFUL!! If we weren't going to Culpeper for an event and having lunch there (and eating a very quick breakfast of toasted bagel & yogurt for breakfast), I would try them. I haven't made crepes in ages. Incredibly, I forgot to buy Nutella at the store!

    ReplyDelete