Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cheesy Scones

I have been updating the layout of my blog and posted some links to my friends' blogs. If I forgot to list yours, let me know!

One of the links is to my friend Emmy's cooking blog, Yummy by Emmy. She is a fantastic cook and decided to start blogging about it too. She recently posted a recipe for Mini Cheddar Scones. I made them to go with our dinner tonight, and they are very easy and really delicious!


I actually halved the recipe and used parmesan cheese instead of cheddar. Yum!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the nice compliments, Ann-Marie! I'm glad you tried the recipe. Those scones are so versatile and yummy! I love that you used parmesan instead of cheddar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only made 'sweet' scones (usually an oat scone w/buttermilk) - can you share the recipe??

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link is in Ann-Marie's post, just click on Mini Cheddar Scones ;) Or it is: http://yummy-by-emmy.blogspot.com/2011/01/mini-cheddar-scones.html

    ReplyDelete