Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome!

After some encouragement from friends, I've finally decided to start a cooking blog. It will hopefully be an easy way for me to share recipes and other musings about food.

I am married with two young boys and currently living in the close-in DC suburbs. I have always enjoyed cooking and experimenting with food, but in the past few years, cooking has become a true hobby. Since I am a stay-at-home mom, I have a little more time to spend in the kitchen. I have discovered that I really enjoy cooking things from scratch and trying new things and that it actually calms and relaxes me when I've had a stressful day.

I hope that you will comment on my posts and share your feedback. I love learning about new recipes and techniques!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea!! Can't wait to see pictures and recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Ann Marie! I'm a closeted "foodie" so I can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought I'd introduce myself as I always wonder who new "random" followers are on my blog. :)
    I'm Chaya/Coach, Janet shared your bacon pancake posting with me and I thought I would start following along.
    I've also got a fairly new cooking blog (matosbehindhomeplate.blogspot.com) Hopefully we'll both be able to get new ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you! Your blog looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete