Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's My Blogiversary!



Wow, I can't believe it's been a whole year since I started this blog. Thank you to all of you, my wonderful friends and family, who have encouraged me, been my taste testers, and shared your great ideas and recipes!


Thanks to the wonderful tools from Blogger, here are some interesting stats from my first year.


Most Visited Posts:


Top Blog Visitors By City:
  • Burke, VA
  • Alexandria, VA
  • Centreville, VA
  • Falls Church, VA
  • New York, NY
  • Arlington, VA
  • Fairfax, VA
  • Frederick, MD
  • Pittsburgh, PA
  • Meridian, ID
  • Chicago, IL

Top Blog Visitors By Country:
  • USA
  • Canada
  • UK
  • Australia
  • Germany
  • Ireland
  • New Zealand
  • France
  • Netherlands
  • India
I'm looking forward to another great year of cooking and baking and sharing it with you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your blog!! Love all the new recipes your posted!!

    ReplyDelete